A bunch of teenagers stumbled across it.
Worst luck ever.
Viewer discretion is advised.
Finger lickin’ good.
Not what you want to be seeing from inside a hospital.
Eat your dinner before watching this.
There's just one catch.
WARNING - this is very graphic and upsetting.
As if you need another reason not to eat at Subway.
You really couldn't make the server's response up.
Earache sucks, but it's probably even worse when you find out it's caused by a maggot living in your ear.
Whatever your creed, colour, shape or size: we're all gonna rot. And here's how it will happen.
Another South American horror story courtesy of a woman who woke up with ten flesh eating maggots trapped in her ear. Ouch.