NEWS

A Guy Took A Whole Bottle Of Viagra At Once And It Ended Horrifically

Viagra 1

I think that most people would probably agree that taking a whole bottle of viagra all at once is probably a really bad idea as it could quite possibly lead toy our dick exploding, but for some reason someone out there thought it was a good idea and decided to do it. No, their dick didn’t explode but something far worse ended up happening.

Featured Image VIA

The unnamed mid fifties man decided to down a whole bottle of liquid Sildenafil – the active ingredient in viagra – in one and ended up almost going blind because of it. A couple of days later his vision started to be affected and it didn’t clear up for two months, so he visited the doctor complaining of a doughnut shaped hole in his line of sight.

The case was outlined in the medical journal JAMA Ophthalmology:

Viagra
Image VIA

A man in his mid-50s presented with reports of bilateral central ring scotomata of 2 months’ duration after ingestion of liquid sildenafil.

He reports he consumed the entire 30-mL bottle (total dose, 750 mg, almost 10 times the recommended dose of 80 mg) and experienced debilitating night blindness, photophobia, and central doughnut-shaped field defects in both eyes.

The nyctalopia and photophobia improved within days, but central ring scotomata persisted. He was a frequent sildenafil user prior to this episode and noted transient photophobia with sildenafil use in the past.

Granted, that doesn’t sound as painful as having your dick explode but it’s still pretty nasty isn’t it? Always read the label and always stick to the recommended dosage I guess. Lessons learned.

For more viagra, check out this guy who had his penis amputated after a viagra overdose. That makes more sense.


Trending

To Top