QPR manager Harry Redknapp took to Twitter today to perform a Q & A session and as you would expect given his image as a wheeler dealer geezer there was a high amount of trolling, perhaps even more than the usual amount that celebrities get when they take to Twitter to take part in these sessions. The guy trawling through them to find a genuinely serious question probably deserves to be paid overtime because he had to go through so many useless tweets to find ones that were actually worth asking.
We’re not interested in the ones worth asking though, we’re only interested in the banter. Here’s some of the best tweets from #AskHarry, mainly looking at the dumb ones and not all the ones calling him a fat wanker, although we have included a couple of those just for lolz obviously.
â˜› More Q & A Sessions: Ryanair CEO Michael O’Leary Has A Disaster Of A Q & A Session On Twitter
– Nooruddean (@BeardedGenius) October 24, 2013
Would you say you are a ‘wheeler dealer’ or a ‘farkin footbaw manichah’? #AskHarry
– MirrorFootball (@MirrorFootball) October 24, 2013
Why does it take you 8 films to finally kill Voldemort? #askHarry
– Syamsul Al-Jitrawi (@Syamsul_Azhar) October 24, 2013
#AskHarry if Daniel has 5 apples, and he sells 3 apples, how much cash does Daniel take as a backhander?
– Jamie Taylor (@submole) October 24, 2013
#AskHarry could be the highpoint in Twitter’s existence. Brace yourself.
– Russell (@Dynamite_76) October 24, 2013
– David Jack (@DamJef) October 24, 2013
– Harry Haskett (@HarryHaskettPFC) October 24, 2013
– Daniel King (@WHUnited91) October 24, 2013