So the Onion posted this brilliant video in which they debate the NYPD’s new Stop-And-Kiss program, where police give you a kiss during routine stop and searches. Clearly you’d have to be a complete moron to believe this was real but it turns out plenty of people (Americans) did.
Cue Twitter outrage:
Ayooo wtf is a stop and kiss ?????? Cops gotta act gay now smh
– Miguel (@AlmostFamous_MV) December 4, 2013
Fuck NYPD That “Stop & Kiss Program” Is Gay As Fuck & Out Of Line !
– Eazy Bka Loso (@109OrGetNined) December 4, 2013
Yo WTF they really got a fuckin kiss and stop law
– Daezia Mariah (@OverDose_OnLove) December 4, 2013
Stop and kiss ? NYPD need to chill
– #TeamTiana (@tianaaaax33) December 4, 2013
I don’t get the whole stop and kiss concept in New York……..
– Jessica Robinson (@its_jayare) December 4, 2013
the stop and kiss police enforcement program cannot be real life
– motive (@mariahsuxx) December 4, 2013
Wtf is up with the NYPD stop and kiss program if they think you look suspicious #SoSketch
– Uncle Sal (@salbuey) December 4, 2013
â˜› Watch This Next: Van Driver Vs Scottish Police: Ultimate Showdown