Although BBQ season is probably over now that we’ve hit September, you might be tempted by these peanut butter covered bananas wrapped in bacon to fire her up again just so you can have these for dessert because they look absolutely delicious. The only downside is that they’re supremely unhealthy unfortunately of course, but that’s probably the same with
Here are the ingredients and how to cook them, as well as an instructional video to help you out if you’re not exactly inclined towards cooking:
- banana, peeled
- crunchy peanut butter
- streaky smoked bacon rashers
- Smother the banana with peanut butter.
- Overlap the bacon rashers on top of a sheet of cling film.
- Carefully and tightly roll the banana in the bacon, in a similar way to making sushi.
- Secure with bamboo skewers.
- Cook over white hot BBQ coals, carefully turning every now and then until the bacon has crisped on all sides.