VIDEOS

Boy Turns Into Real Life Squeaky Toy After Accidentally Swallowing Party Horn

Boy squeaky toy

The look of frustration in his face is pure gold.

A child over in Argentina managed to turn himself into a human squeaky toy after accidentally swallowing a party horn.

Featured Image VIA

Doctors had to operate on the eight-year-old boy after the small plastic whistle had become lodged in his trachea. But before the operation, Dr Gomez Zuviria decided to film the boy and post it online as a warning to other parents.

The look of frustration on his face is priceless, isn’t it? The feeling of regret is palpable – I have no doubt that he’s learned his lesson.

For the girl who turned to desperate measures to get blue eyes (this one’s not for the squeamish), click HERE.


Click to comment

You must be logged in to post a comment Login

Leave a Reply

Trending

To Top