Last week, R. Kelly tried and failed to host his own personal Twitter based AMA through the hashtag #AskRKelly. Fortunately, the users of Twitter saw the beautiful dug hole (if not made by Kelly’s own fair hand, then by that of his team of publicists) and offered to crowd around it, pick up a shovel and lend a hand.
– R. Kelly (@rkelly) December 10, 2013
The R&B singer, who silenced dozens of lawsuits from underage girls with out of court cash settlements, married Aaliyah at age 15 and was charged with child pornography after featuring in that video (where he filmed himself in his basement pissing in a young girls mouth whilst ordering her to call him ‘Daddy’) somehow thought that this would be a good idea. The internet came out in full force, and I’ve compiled what I believe are the best tweets from the crop. Enjoy:
â˜› Read Next:: R. Kelly Lyrics As Inspirational Quotes
– Mr Wonderful (@NickkTitan) December 10, 2013
On a scale from 1 to 10, how old is your girlfriend? #AskRKelly
– Bart Kalisvaart (@Kalisvaart) December 12, 2013
When you wrote 12 Play, were you teaching your boo how to count? #AskRKelly
– Petty Cakes (@Ur_N_Good_Hands) December 10, 2013
#AskRKelly on a scale of blue ivy to willow smith what’s the oldest female you would date?
– tob wills (@strongarm4) December 10, 2013
– Drake’s my BFF (@Jugganawtt) December 10, 2013