I stumbled across a recipe involving two of my favorite snacks ever – Hot Cheetos and String Cheese. Taking all of this into account, obviously it was an immediate attention grabber. Get ready to witness the birth of something absolutely beautiful – Flaming Hot Cheeto Mozzarella Sticks.
It’s pretty much self-explanatory in the video, but some people aren’t visual learners, so here’s the recipe too.
- Flaming Hot Cheetos (1 cup)
- String Cheese
- 2 Eggs (beat)
- Cooking Oil
- The actual preparation of the food won’t take long, go ahead and preheat your cooking oil. You’ll need it to be at the temperature of 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Pour the cup of Cheetos into the food processor, make sure they’re grounded pretty nicely.
- Mix your bread crumbs in with your Cheetos, this will be your coating.
- Take your mozzarella sticks, dip them into your egg wash.
- Once you’ve completed the previous step, roll your mozzarella sticks into the coating you prepared. Apply your coating generously, this will help seal in the cheese.
- Place the final product into the pan and fry. If they become floaters, go ahead and flip em’. If not, give it 1 full minute on each side.
- Alright Iron Chef, proceed to stuff your face. You’re done.
If anyone’s bold enough to try these, send over those pictures and reviews! Do they taste as good as the top 5 munchies for when you’re stoned though?