NEWS

Teenagers Suffer Immense Injury After Having Sex Using Plastic Bag As Condom

I never knew it would be this bad.

Two teenagers having sex for the first time were left with serious injuries after they used a plastic bag for a condom.

Featured Image VIA

The unnamed Vietnamese students were treated in hospital for genital lesions, abrasions and bleeding.

Doctor Nguyen The Luong, deputy director of Hanoi Kidney Hospital says that the male was “too shy” to go out and buy condoms, so they thought a plastic bag would suffice. Better than a crisp packet I suppose?

The pair are on antibiotics to help them recover.

condom

Image VIA

Well, tip of the hat to these two youngsters for trying to be safe. Unfortunately it didn’t quite work out the way they planned and it turned out being the opposite of safe. The irony is that if they went bareback and pulled out like most dumb kids at the beginning of their sexual careers, it would probably have been a positive experience all round (well as positive as your first time can get). Better to risk an STD than to get “lesions, abrasions and bleeding” via a plastic bag, that’s what I always say.

To read a rundown of the most depraved thing people have ever done for sexual gratification, click HERE.


Trending

To Top