NEWS

A Teenage Boy Has Died After Getting A Love Bite From His Girlfriend

Love bite 1

She must’ve been sucking hard.

A teenage boy over in Mexico has died from a stroke that is believed to be caused by a love bite given from his girlfriend.

Featured Image VIA

17-year-old Julio Macias Gonzalez suffered from convulsions while eating dinner with his family after spending the evening with his 24-year-old girlfriend. Bit of an age gap, but whatever.

After falling to the ground, the emergency services were called. However, it was too late and the boy died at the scene. The parents are blaming the girlfriend for his death and she is said to be in hiding.

Love bite

Image VIA

I didn’t even know that this was a thing, but apparently the suction of a love bite can cause a blood clot. Unfortunately for Julio, the clot travelled to his brain and caused him to suffer a stroke. Poor kid.

Who’d have known that something so innocent could cause so much destruction? To be fair, hickeys suck anyway and I haven’t seen anyone do them since the age of 14, but it’s still good to know. Just in case.

This isn’t the first time a hickey has caused this much trouble. Several years back a woman was left paralysed by one.


Trending

To Top